- Hours: 10:00-18:00 (last admission 17:30)
- Closed: Mondays (except on national holidays, when the museum will be closed the following day), while exhibitions are being changed, and during the New Year's holidays (Dec. 29-Jan. 3).
Adults: ¥200 (¥160), University and high school students: ¥150 (¥120), Senior citizens (65 and over): ¥100 (¥80), Junior high and elementary school students: ¥100 (¥80), Disabled people: ¥100 (¥80)
- Prices in parenthesis denote admission for groups of 20 or more.
- University students, senior citizens, and disabled visitors are kindly asked to present an ID card.
- Disabled students (through university) will be admitted free.
- One attendant for each disabled person will be admitted free.
- Elementary and junior high school students will admitted free on weekends, national holidays, and during the summer holidays.
- Holders of Setagaya Arts Cards are eligible for a discount. (for more information, see: www.setagaya-bunka.jp/artscard)