- Hours: 10:00-18:00 (last admission: 17:30)
- Closed: Mondays (except on national holidays, when the museum will be closed the following day), while exhibitions are being changed, and during the New Year's holidays (Dec. 29-Jan. 3).
Adults: ¥200 (¥160), High school and university students: ¥150 (¥120), Senior citizens (65 and over): ¥100 (¥80), Elementary and junior high school students: ¥100 (¥80), Visitors with disabilities: ¥100 (¥80)
- Prices in parenthesis denote admission for groups of 20 or more.
- University students, senior citizens, and visitors with disabilities are kindly asked to present an ID card.
- Students with disabilities (through university) will be admitted free.
- One attendant for each person with a disability will be admitted free.
- Elementary and junior high school students will be admitted free on weekends, national holidays, and during the summer holidays.